Welcome to Talos Fleet Management. These terms and conditions (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website, products, and services (collectively, the “Services”). By accessing or using the Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, please do not use the Services.
USE OF SERVICES
You may use the Services only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Services:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter,” “spam,” or any other similar solicitation
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate Talos Fleet Management, a Talos Fleet Management employee, another user, or any other person or entity
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of the Services, or which, as determined by Talos Fleet Management, may harm Talos Fleet Management or users of the Services or expose them to liability.
The Services and their entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by Talos Fleet Management, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Services for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store, or transmit any of the material on our Services, except as follows:
- Your computer may temporarily store copies of such materials in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing those materials
- You may store files that are automatically cached by your Web browser for display enhancement purposes
- You may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Services for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution.
If we provide desktop, mobile, or other applications for download, you may download a single copy to your computer or mobile device solely for your own personal, non-commercial use, and not for further reproduction, publication, or distribution. If we provide social media features with certain content, you may take such actions as are enabled by such features.
You must not:
- Modify copies of any materials from the Services
- Use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences, or any graphics separately from the accompanying text
- Delete or alter any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices from copies of materials from the Services
- Access or use for any commercial purposes any part of the Services or any services or materials available through the Services.
If you wish to make any use of material on the Services other than that set out in this section, please address your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you print, copy, modify, download, or otherwise use or provide any other person with access to any part of the Services in breach of the Terms, your right to use the Services will stop immediately and you must, at our option, return or destroy any copies of the materials you have made. Any unauthorized use may also violate applicable laws, including without limitation copyright and trademark laws and applicable